“More than 85% of searches for local businesses occur online” -Google
“Over 90% of mobile searches occur on Google” -Nielsen
“Over 60% of the products and services researched online are purchased offline – Kelsey
“Nearly 14 billion searches are conducted for local businesses every month in the US” -comScore
DemandAdvisor gets your advertisements for any service to the top of the search engine listings in less than 10 days driving potential patient calls immediately. And the advertising is not just limited to Desktops, but includes mobile devices, such as smart phones and tablets as well.
New Prospective Patients with Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
The goal of a robust SEM program is to get the maximum number of contacts, through calls and emails, from prospective patients. We leverage almost two-decades of Search Engine Marketing with the largest brands in medicine and dentistry, including Invisalign, LUMINEERS, Snap-On Smile, Botox, BriteSmile, ZOOM! and DayWhite, to develop and manage powerful local marketing programs with 2,000-6,000 search terms, called keywords, hundreds of ads and dozens of tracking sources for your dental office.
Adverting your practice on the Internet & on mobile devices, specifically through SEM:
- SPEED TO MARKET: Your practice will be promoted one the first page, if not the very top, of search engines in less than 10 days, not a months or years that it normally takes for Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Please keep in mind that SEM & SEO together have been shown to boost click-through rates by over 77%.
- PATIENT AQUISITION & ONLINE BRANDING: Your practice will not only get calls and leads, but also gain brand recognition through advertising impressions, but you only pay when an ad is directly clicked on or if the associated telephone number is called.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Your practice will get a complete set of services, so you and your staff can do what you do best, serve your patients and grow your practice.
What is PPC
Pay Per Click (PPC) is an Internet advertising model used on websites, in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.
Cost per click (CPC) is the amount of money an advertiser pays search engines and other Internet publishers for a single click on its advertisement that brings one visitor to its website.
In contrast to the generalized portal, which seeks to drive a high volume of traffic to one site, PPC implements the so-called affiliate model, that provides purchase opportunities wherever people may be surfing. It does this by offering financial incentives (in the form of a percentage of revenue) to affiliated partner sites. The affiliates provide purchase-point click-through to the merchant. It is a pay-for-performance model: If an affiliate does not generate sales, it represents no cost to the merchant. Variations include banner exchange, pay-per-click, and revenue sharing programs.
Websites that utilize PPC ads will display an advertisement when a keyword query matches an advertiser’s keyword list, or when a content site displays relevant content. Such advertisements are called sponsored links or sponsored ads, and appear adjacent to or above organic results on search engine results pages, or anywhere a web developer chooses on a content site.
Although many PPC providers exist, Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and Microsoft adCenter are the three largest network operators, and all three operate under a bid-based model. Cost per click (CPC) varies depending on the search engine and the level of competition for a particular keyword.
The PPC advertising model is open to abuse through click fraud, although Google and others have implemented automated systems to guard against abusive clicks by competitors or corrupt web developers.
Local Internet Advertising:
- Local Ads (Geo-Targeted): All SEM/PPC ads focus on your local area, directly around your practice location only, which not only decreases costs, but increases effectiveness for branding and patient acquisition. In addition, we can block out certain regions that you don’t want to spend advertising funds to reach.
- Top Brands & Services: DemandAdvisor promotes the top brands and services provided by your practice, such as Lumineers, Snap-On Smile, and Botox. In addition, DemandAdvisor has exclusive relationships with top brands, such as Lumineers to use those keywords on Google. In many cases, DemandAdvisor is the exclusive manager of these keywords and you can only advertise those keywords with DemandAdvisor.
- MicroSite & Mobile Site: DemandAdvisor provides your dental practice with a MicroSite and Mobile MicroSite to help increase your online viability and convert visitors into potential patient leads for your practice. These assets can also increase the value of your dental practice’s online presence, including your website by providing additional inbound links.
- SEO for Dental MicroSites: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services are included for all MicroSites, listings, profiles & websites developed and managed by DemandAdvisor.
- Flat, All-Inclusive Billing: All DemandAdvisor services are provided with a one, flat rate, monthly, reoccurring payment. Only your media budget is separately paid directly to Google.
- Flexible Media Budget: You determine your monthly media budget, which can be changed at anytime.
- Geographic Exclusivity: DemandAdvisor develops exclusive partnerships with clients. We only supports one-practice within a given region, so you never have to worry about us helping your competition.
Local Dental Internet Marketing
Localized Internet Marketing that Meets the Unique Needs of Dentists